Thursday, April 19, 2012

My two favorite blogs

My two favorite blog posts were Ruby's from class 810 and Izzy's from class 813.
    Ruby's blog was about the play 'Much to do about nothing'. I liked how descriptive she was. I also like how she noticed allot of things. For example she wrote about how the theater felt when she said " I really liked how intimate the theater was" (line 1 2nd para.). She also talked about how the theater was small and how she liked that the actors were close to her. She noticed details too. She noticed that the setting took place in the 1920's. She also said who her favorite characters were and why they were her favorite characters.
     Izzy's blog was about her point of view on Romeo and Juliet. I really liked how differently she thought
about storie and the characters. most people would just melt over Romeo and Juliet's love for each other. They would think it's just sweet how they loved each other from the moment they laid eyes on each other, but Izzy defined what most people would think by saying that they really didn't have a reason to love each other. she took examples form the book to prove her point. She even gave reasons on why they might have "loved" each other.
    I plan on improving my blogs by using some methods i saw in Ruby and Izzy's writing. I loved how Ruby explained how she felt during the play. she put her true emotion in her blog. I think that if i put my true emotion in my blogs they'd probably be more exciting to the reader. Another method i really loved was how Izzy thought from askew. it's like she turned the picture sideways and saw another picture ( if that makes sense). If I thought about things from outside of the box it'd probably make for an interesting point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment